As social media has exploded so is the data accumulated by the organizations. Analyzing the data is a process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling data. The goal is to discover useful information, to suggest conclusions, and to support the decision-making process. Data analysis has multiple facets and approaches, encompassing diverse techniques under a variety of names in different business, science, and social science domains. Our Data Analyst are well versed in SPSS, SAS, & R software to produce the advanced statistical models, analytics reports & insights.
Our Data Analysis process involves –
- Data Requirement – Deciding the objective of the analysis; what to analyze and how to measure it.
- Data Gathering – Gathering data based on the requirements of the analysis and organizing it.
- Data Cleaning- Removal of duplicate records, white spaces and errors.
- Data Analysis-After performing the above 3 steps, data is ready to be analyzed. We manipulate data as per the information required.
- Data Interpretation- At this point, we interpret the observation we had during the analysis. We notate all the conclusions together.
- Data Visualization- We convert our conclusions into charts and graphs. Then, we present the data as per the decided objective, which helps our clients to understand and to process it easily.